Employees in any organization are exposed to accidents during and off working hours. These accidents may sometimes cause fatal injuries leading to disabilities or death.
Group Personal Accident Insurance is a benefit policy providing compensation in the event of an unfortunate event.
Group Personal Accident Insurance is best suited for companies, firms, and association of persons who wish to cover all their employees and members under one policy.
The policy covers the following accident-related events:
- Permanent Total Disability
- Temporary Total Disability
- Medical expenses
- Repatriation expenses for transporting mortal remains
- Horseback riding
- Ship and Air crew
- Hazardous sports
- War, sabotage and Terrorism
You have the option to choose a sum insured up to a maximum of 4 times the employee’s annual salary.
You may have a fixed sum insured for a particular category of employees, in addition to having more than one category of employees covered under a single policy limit.
Medical and repatriation expenses are usually limited to AED 5,000 per person.
Tailor-made policies can be designed suited to the requirements of the group.
Period of Insurance
The coverage is usually provided for a period of one year.
- The Temporary Total disability benefit is subject to a time deductible.
- The Medical expenses benefit may be subject to a monetary deductible applicable for each and every loss.
Premium rates are based on:
- Capital sum insured per person
- Total sum insured of the policy
- Average age of the group
- Occupation of the persons covered
- Benefits opted for
- Policy deductibles
- Geographical area to be covered
Please note that for the easy understanding of the insurance policy, we have highlighted the important aspects. We will be glad to receive your queries and discuss the full set of policy terms, conditions and exclusions.
For more information, please contact Nasco Dubai at +971 4 352 3133.
- 100% of capital sum insured in the event of death
- 100% of capital sum insured in the event of permanent total disability
- As per continental scale, compensation is based on the percentage of disability suffered in the event of permanent partial disability.
- Compensation is calculated on the basis of weekly salary for up to a maximum period of 52 weeks
- Medical expenses and Repatriation expenses are reimbursed on actual incurred basis
You must alert us of any accident that may lead to a claim covered under the policy, and our team of experts will assist you in the quick settlement of the claim.
Call us as soon as possible, in case of an accident, and our team of experts will guide you through the claim process. For more information, please contact Nasco Dubai at +971 4 352 3133.