Acts of kidnap on land and piracy on the high seas are now foreseeable events. Businesses and organizations which face potential loss from ransom payments, business interruption, litigation and long term reputational damage, need sensitive crisis planning and risk transfer solutions.
Kidnap and Ransom insurance provides cover for such risks including:
- Kidnap, extortion or piracy – ransom reimbursement
- Ransom Lost in Transit
- Wrongful Detention – all expenses associated with the incident
- Personal Accident – a lump sum for injury or death for those involved
- Response consultant costs on an unlimited basis
- All reasonable additional costs
- Unexplained losses
- War, terrorism and sabotage
Period of Insurance
The coverage is usually provided for a period of one year but can be arranged for short periods also.
The policy may have a time or a monetary deductible
Presale and After Sale Services
We have a professional and experienced team of underwriters who can assist you:
- in the proper understanding of insurance’s coverage
- in answering your queries
- in advising you on the information required by underwriters to quote terms
- in completing the proposal form if applicable
- in advising you on covers to meet your requirements
You must alert us of any accident that may lead to a claim covered under the policy, and our team of experts will assist you in the quick settlement of the claim.
Premium rates are based on:
- Values at risk
- Geographical area involved
- Security measures
- Nature of Business
Please note that for the easy understanding of the insurance policy, we have highlighted the important aspects. We will be glad to receive your queries and discuss the full set of policy terms, conditions and exclusions.
Call us as soon as possible, in case of an accident, and our team of experts will guide you through the claim process. For more information, please contact Nasco Dubai at +971 4 352 3133.