Businesses related to the aviation industry face risks which are different than other industries. For this reason, property and liability risks are covered by specifically designed insurance policies.
Such policies indemnify aircraft operators, helicopters, gliders, and any gadget with wings against loss or damage to the hull of the craft, engines and machinery of the craft, to the passengers on the craft and third party damage to property.
Some of the available aviation covers include:
- Hull (physical damage) and liability protection for passenger and cargo airlines, covering the full range of operations from single aircraft to major international carriers.
- Hull and liability cover for smaller aircraft and helicopters including privately owned aircrafts, commercial activities and fleets, clubs and flying schools, business jets and ground service providers.
- Physical damage and liability cover for manufacturers and suppliers as well as for airports, airfields, refuellers and associated service providers
- Hull War Risk
- Airfield Owners and Operators Liability
- Product Manufacturers Liability
- Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Liability
- Personal Accident
- Loss of Use
- Loss of License
- UAV Hull and Liability
- Unexplained losses
- War, terrorism and sabotage
Period of Insurance
The coverage is usually provided for a period of one year.
The policy may have a time or a monetary deductible
Presale and After Sale Services
We have a professional and experienced team of underwriters who can assist you:
- in the proper understanding of insurance’s coverage
- in answering your queries
- in advising you on the information required by underwriters to quote terms
- in completing the proposal form if applicable
- in advising you on covers to meet your requirements
You must alert us of any accident that may lead to a claim covered under the policy, and our team of experts will assist you in the quick settlement of the claim.
Premium rates are based on the basis of the proposal form completed by the client.
Please note that for the easy understanding of the insurance policy, we have highlighted the important aspects. We will be glad to receive your queries and discuss the full set of policy terms, conditions and exclusions.
Call us as soon as possible, in case of an accident, and our team of experts will guide you through the claim process. For more information, please contact Nasco Dubai at +971 4 352 3133.