With the continuous increase of vehicle costs as well as the cost of spare parts and repairs, motor insurance plays an effective role in mitigating the hardships faced by vehicle owners in case of an accident.
We cover both private and commercial vehicles with an affordable contribution to cover damages to the vehicle, as well as the driver’s liability towards third parties.
Vehicles belonging to the individual are covered by the singleton policy, whereas fleets of vehicles belonging to corporate companies are covered under the fleet insurance policy.
You have the option to cover your vehicles under one of two options:
- Comprehensive Motor Insurance:
Section I covers loss or damage to your vehicle from road accidents, fire and theft.
Section II covers your third party liability in case of personal injury or property damage as per UAE Law.
- Third Party Liability only covers your liability towards a third party in case of personal injury or property damage as per UAE Law.
Section I covers damages to your vehicle and its accessories due to:
- Accident, collision or overturning, consequent upon mechanical breakdown or wear and tear
- External explosion
- Self- ignition
- Lightning or thunderbolt
- Burglary or theft
- Malicious act of any third party
- Whilst in transit (including the process of loading and unloading incidental to such transit) by road, rail, inland waterway, lift or elevator, relating to the said transportation
Section II covers:
- Third party liability in case of death or bodily injury on an unlimited basis whilst the vehicle is being used, excluding death or bodily injury to:
- The owner
- The driver at the time of the accident
- Families - the spouse, parents and children of the driver / owner
- Employees of the assured
- Loss or damage to property belonging to a third party with an aggregate policy limit up to AED 5,000,000, but excluding any property belonging to you or the driver
- Personal effects are covered whilst inside the vehicles with a limit up to AED 4,000.00 against Fire and Theft (Theft subject to forcible entry)
- Territorial limits to cover the GCC (Own Damage Cover Only)
- Medical Expenses up to AED 10,000 per person (included in the drivers and passengers extension)
- Natural calamities such as storm, tempest, hurricanes, earthquake and flood (excluding hail)
- Windscreen claims will be paid in full
- Private vehicles Agency Repair for first three years from the first date of registration
- First Class workshops for the 4th and 5th year after the first date of registration
Extensions available subject to additional premium
- Orange card to cover Third Party Liability in GCC countries for private vehicles whilst being used outside of the UAE
- Personal accident covers for passengers up to a limit of AED.200,000
- Personal accident cover for drivers up to a limit of AED 200,000
- Road side assistance – AAA membership (only for private vehicles)
- To provide a rental car when your vehicle is under repair following accidents covered under the policy
- A monetary deductible is applicable for damages to your car
- If the driver is below the age of 25, a deductible is applicable
- Hail and storm
- Strike, Riots and Civil Commotion
- The insurance policy is non-transferrable
For more information, please contact Nasco Dubai at +971 4 352 3133
- Premium rates are based on:
- Make of the vehicle
- Model of the vehicle
- Value of the vehicle
- Use of the vehicle
- Age of the driver
- Owner’s occupation
- Extensions opted for
- Claims history or experience
Please note that for the easy understanding of the insurance policy, we have highlighted the important aspects. We will be glad to receive your queries and discuss the full set of policy terms, conditions and exclusions.